- Hog Casings For Thick Sausages (Premium Hog)
- Hog Casings For Thick Sausages (English Hog)
- Extra Narrow Hog Casigns For Medium Sausages
- Sheep Casings For Chipolata Sausages
- Beef Middle / Salami Casings
- Complete Gourmet Sausage Mix
- Sausage Packs
- "Very impressed with the product, very easy to use on spools"
- "Just a brief email to thank you - sausage skins arrived in Cyprus today (In perfect order)"
- "I just wanted to say thank you for the brilliant service, I ordered the casings yesterday late afternoon, and they arrived this morning, Outstanding!!"
Natural Sausage Skins
We are suppliers of natural sausage skins to all sizes of manufacturers; from cottage industries to large suppliers of supermarket produce.
Sausage packs and Gourmet complete sausage mixes now available.
Our Sausage Packs include gourmet sausage mix, natural casings, polysoaker trays and instructions. There is a choice of Large Sausage Packs (makes around 35 large sausages) and Chipolata Sausage Packs (makes around 70 large chipolata sausages.
We also sell a range of Gourmet Sausage Mix Packs in a variety of different flavours including Old Traditional, Moroccan Lamb, Welsh Dragon, Tomato and Basil, Caramalised Onion, Cumberland, Spicy Cumberland
We now also sell Pork & Leek and Piquant Garlic flavours.
See our Products page for more details.
We now accept major credit and debit cards.
When you enter the checkout you will still be able to pay using your PayPal account, but if you don't have a PayPal account you can pay by card using the link near the bottom left of the Checkout page.
We also ship worldwide.
NaturalSausageSkins.co.uk is a supplier of top quality natural hog and sheep casings for the sausage making industry.
Based in the historic Cotswold market town of Cirencester since its inception in 1985, MJP Casings has been supplying responsibly sourced sausage casings (skins), converted in an EC approved factory, to sausage makers of all sizes.
If you are a farm, a homemaker, a butcher, or a supplier to large supermarket chains, Natural Sausage Skins can supply casings to meet your requirements.
As a dedicated Family run business we pride ourselves on the hygiene and service levels we provide.
Each product batch is coded and dated to allow for full traceability and best before dates.
We comply with all required health and hygiene standards and our products are regularly microbiologicaly tested (certificates available on request).